RE: LMP Procedure in UNI 1.0 - Doubts

Hi all,

The mapping between IPCC and CCID should indeed be one-to-one.
IPCC is a term for the data channel that is used to exchange
IP control messages between a UNI-C and UNI-N. CCID is the
identifier for the IPCC. So, its basically a matter of definition.
Of course, as pointed out in the document, the CCID may be
different in each direction.

Thanks,
Dimitris