Re: Moving right along ...

Hi Kireeti, all.

Concerning the doc draft-fontana-ccamp-gmpls-g709-00.txt
the status is the following:
- updates performed as discussed during last meeting and
  distributed to co-authors (as well as potentially interested
  people) since 2 weeks to get comments and feedback;
- people having shown interest to proactively contribute
  have been included in the contributor list (if others are
  interested don't hesitate to contact us)
- waiting for the ITU meeting plenary results for commitment
  wrt to the resulting draft-fontana-ccamp-gmpls-g709-01.txt
  version (for specific issues which shouldn't delay the
  process initiated during the last IETF meeting) and then
  re-submission

Regards,
Dimitri.

Kireeti Kompella wrote:

> Despite the energetic subject line, we the WG chairs have been
> lax in our duties.  So, here goes:
>
> Lou has submitted the latest versions of the generalized
> signaling documents quite some time ago (thanks, Lou):
>
> draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-cr-ldp-04.txt
> draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-05.txt
> draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-06.txt
>
> Also, Eric has posted the SONET/SDH documents (merci, Eric):
>
> draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh-02.txt
> draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh-extensions-00.txt
>
> All of these should have addressed the issues raised in the earlier
> versions.  Please read the new versions, and send your comments to
> the list by Tuesday Oct 23.  At that point, when the final round
> of comments have been addressed, these docs will go to IESG Last
> Call.  If any one objects to sending these docs to IESG Last Call,
> raise your issues now.
>
> I see that the GMPLS architecture document is a CCAMP WG doc, but
> the minutes say that we should look for consensus on the list.  So,
> if you think this doc *shouldn't* be a WG doc, let us know.  (If we
> arrived at a consensus, remind me :-))  If nothing is heard, the doc
> will progress to WG Last Call.
>
> The docs draft-mannie-ccamp-gmpls-concatenation-conversion-00.txt and
> draft-fontana-ccamp-gmpls-g709-00.txt were under consideration to be
> CCAMP WG docs; consensus at the meeting was Yes.  Please let the
> list know what your thinking is on these.  (BTW, both these docs
> were to have some edits done.  If the authors could do that before
> the next IETF, we can try to make more progress then.)
>
> The MIB overview doc was recently posted.  Please read and comment
> to the list.
>
> The doc draft-bms-optical-sdhsonet-mpls-control-frmwrk-01.txt
> was generally thought to be useful; it will be published as a
> CCAMP informational doc.  This begins a two week Last Call on
> the doc, ending Tuesday Oct 30.
>
> There was no consensus on whether the GMPLS framework should be
> a CCAMP WG doc.  Please indicate your pleasure.
>
> draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-01.txt has been posted.  The thought was
> raised that this draft is close to ready for WG Last Call.  Please
> review it, and let us know if you disagree.
>
> The OLI requirements doc was broadly accepted.  Please let the
> list know if you think this doc should be a WG doc.
>
> It's still open whether we (the IETF) should be working on
> LMP-WDM.  I urge the authors to keep on working on the doc, and
> keeping it in sync with LMP; however, we will postpone making it
> a CCAMP WG doc until the issue is resolved.  Hopefully that will
> happen in Salt Lake City.
>
> There was reasonable interest in the tunnel trace requirements
> doc.  Let's formalize this: do you think this should be made a
> CCAMP WG document?

> 1) Final comments and IESG Last Call readiness for:
> draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-cr-ldp-04.txt
> draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-05.txt
> draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-signaling-06.txt
> [...]
begin:vcard
n:Dimitri;Papadimitriou Dimitri
tel;home:+32 2 3434361
tel;work:+32 3 2408491
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.alcatel.com
org:Alcatel Bell;IPO NA (NSG) - Antwerpen
version:2.1
email;internet:dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be
title:Optical Networking R&S - Senior Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Francis Wellesplein, 1=0D=0AB-2018 Antwerpen;;;;BELGIUM
fn:Papadimitriou Dimitri
end:vcard