Re: Moving right along ...

Kireeti,
Yes, I have discussed this with the management team of ITU-T SG 15, and
we agree that these will be made available in our new public FTP area,
with an email to you & ccamp to annouce their presence. They do want to
wait for Friday 25 October so you can get the official word on our
decisions.

On the VBI work, as you say, the results are not so urgent.
Regards,
Steve