Re: Moving right along ...

Hi Ping,

Maybe I misinterpreted or I am just dumb. In that case, I hope that you
have some patience with me...

 From what I recall, one of the cases that I was having difficulty
seeing was how a source LSR control plane failed, how the states were
recovered. Since in this case, the Path message defined for restart cap
is only going downstream and not upstream to recover the upstream
(source) node.

As I recall, when you asked what information is not resoverable, I
mentioned information in the Session Attribute object which included
information about routing constraints (such as the exclude/include list,
holding priority and flag). I also mentioned that the restart cap did
not handle some info in the Generalized_UNI object.

Yes I know that that is strictly for OIF to deal with, but still if OIF
is re-using and the authors are essentially working in both fora we
should be able to look at it and not push to other groups.

As you said, maybe you've provided me with enough info and I'm just not
seeing the "big picture". If you could be so kind as to show me the way
and be patient with me. I am slow...

Thanks

Zhi