Re: Moving right along ...

All,

Just to mention here that this request is under evaluation
we have never reject this proposal but only answer for some
time in order to check for consistency with the existing
content of the document. It is not because we are speaking
"optical" stuff that we can integrate content at the speed
of light ;-)

It has been received when the document was just issued this
is why not included in the current version. I hope this
non-issue is closed.

Thanks for your understanding and your patience,
Dimitri.

Zhi-Wei Lin wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> It wasn't that I wanted it without explanation. The explanation is that
> M0/M1 is carried transparently across the network without changes at any
> intermediate points. I thought it was obvious that under "transparent"
> attribute, specifying this is automatically assumed transparent unless
> there is some exception cases about them...
>
> Hope this explains. I wasn't trying to "ram" this down anyone's
> throat...BTW, you can just refer to me as "Zhi" :-)
>
> Zhi
>
> John Drake wrote:
>
> > Maarten,
> >
> > I'm sorry, my comment was more procedural than technical.  If everyone
> > agrees that it is necessary, then obviously it should be added.  Zhi-Wei
> > didn't try to gain consensus for adding it, he just said that he wanted it
> > with no explanation, as far as I could tell.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > John

begin:vcard
n:Dimitri;Papadimitriou Dimitri
tel;home:+32 2 3434361
tel;work:+32 3 2408491
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.alcatel.com
org:Alcatel Bell;IPO NA (NSG) - Antwerpen
version:2.1
email;internet:dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be
title:Optical Networking R&S - Senior Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Francis Wellesplein, 1=0D=0AB-2018 Antwerpen;;;;BELGIUM
fn:Papadimitriou Dimitri
end:vcard