Re: RSVP Restart (was Re: update GMPLS signaling documents)

Hi Yakov,

Thanks for your response. Very informative. Can I ask how an uninformed
reader get to become informed if the docs in question cannot give the
info (and I'm assuming there are no textbooks or university courses to
take)...?

As for the response from Eric, thanks for that info. Can I also ask for
an uninformed implementor how exactly they go about getting informed?
Any pointers or documents that you can point to?

Zhi