RE: draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-00.txt posted

Hello Tom

I agree with you, that the reference need not be placed
at all places.. But for the convenience of the readers, we
can have some consistency in the doc.

Currently the reference appears at some places and
not at others.. My suggestion is, can this be made
consistent.. ie.
1) place at the first instance and leave it other places
2 or place at all places

Forgive me if my suggestion is stupid or If I am felt
bugging :)

with best regards
mani