Re: Moving right along ... Switching Type

I agree that the G.805 model is extremely useful in analyzing networks,
and thus in designing control protocols for networks.  I think that some
of the confusion regarding the semantics of fields (like Switching Type)
may be due to the lack of a coherent model of the network under control.

If we have a coherent network model it should be easy to clearly define
what the control parameters mean.

G.805 is the best model I've seen so far...

Regards,
Ben