relationship between adjacency and link

Hello,

I would like to have some clarification about the relationship between
adjacency and link (link = either interface or link bundle or link
component, I think this does not matter in this discussion).

I see 3 alternatives in the Adjacency->link relationship: 1:1, N:1, 1:N.

As far as I understood, OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 explicitly support 1:1 and N:1.

Also, draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-hierarchy-02.txt seems to support a 1:1
relationship, since it suggests to aggregate various links into a single
link bundle before building an adjacency on them: "If there are multiple
LSPs that all originate on one LSR and all terminate on another LSR, then at
one end of the spectrum all these LSPs could be merged (under control of the
head-end LSR) into a single forwarding adjacency using the concept of Link
Bundling (see [BUNDLE]), while at  the other end of the spectrum each such
LSP could be advertised as its own adjacency."

So, is there any support for an 1:N relationship?

thanks for any advice.
    Nicola Ciulli.

|  Nicola Ciulli                            Consorzio Pisa Ricerche  |
|                                           Centro META              |
|                                           corso Italia, 116        |
|  Phone:      +39-050-915854               56125 Pisa,  Italy       |
|  Alt. phone: +39-050-2206820              Phone: +39-050-915811    |
|  Fax:        +39-050-915823                                        |
|  e-mail:     n.ciulli@cpr.it                                       |