comments on rsvp-te-06

Hi folks,

In rsvp-te-06, IANA consideration section, the Notify message message
type also needs to be assigned by IANA. Also, several error codes/values
were introduced in the document. I believe these also need to be
identified and assigned (e.g., routing problem/switching type, routing
problem/unsupported link protection)

In section 9.3, two error messages were defined:
	"Control Channel Degraded State"
	"Control Channel Active State"
Are these both new error codes, or a single error code with two error
values, or part of an existing error code?

Also, the text says "inform other nodes of the restoration via a
PathErr...". What are the other nodes? Is it all RSVP-aware nodes, all
nodes where a LSP passes through the failed node, etc. ?

In section 4.3.1, reference to RFC2205 for error codes and values is
insufficient. Many of the relevant error codes are also in the RSVP-TE I-D.

In section 7.2.1, both step 3 are the same description. Based on the
flow of description, I think the first step 3 should read:
"Upon receiving the Admin Status Object with the Delete (D) bit set in
the Path message, the egress node sends a PathErr message (with
     ^^^^              ^^^^^^              ^^^^^^^         ^^^^^
Path_State_Removed flag set) upstream to remove the LSP and normal RSVP
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
processing takes place."

In section 9.1, a statement under "recovery time":
	A value of 0xffffffff indicates that resynchronization may
          occur at a rate selected by the receiver.
while in section 9.5.2, the following statement is made:
	A Recovery Time value of 0xffffffff indicates that the
	Recovery Period is effectively infinite.
which is correct? or am I misinterpreting this?

Looking forward to comments...

Zhi