RE: Lambda LSP Forwarding Adjacency Doubt

Hi Debashis,
            In my example, A and D nodes are TDM and lambda switch
capable but nodes B and C are lambda switch capable. I want to tunnel
TDM LSP through the lambda LSP (established earlier and advertised as a
FA). My question was how the label allocation be done at node D ? Is it
that for all the incoming TDM LSPs requests that need to be tunneled
through same lambda FA-LSP be assigned the same label at node D and
sent bck to node A in RESV message ? If no, then how to assign the
different labels to different LSPs that are to be tunneled through the
same lambda FA-LSP.

I think u are describing the case of how to tunnel LOVC LSP in HOVC LSP
(HOVC LSP advertised as FA).

Regards,
manoj.