SDH/SONET label issue

Thanks, everyone who's replied so far for your comments.

Those who haven't but plan to, please do so by 5pm EST Thursday
(tomorrow), so that perhaps we can have a new version of
draft-ietf-ccamp-glmps-sonet-sdh-xx.txt by the Friday deadline.
Note that this does not mean that the issue will be closed; this
is just to get an interim document for folks to read for the
upcoming IETF.

Also, Eric proposed an option (4).  That is a valid option; if
you choose to change a previous opinion, PLEASE state that you
had chosen x, and now opt to change to y.

Eric has a more complex set of options as well; we can try evaluate
them over the next couple of weeks and at the IETF meeting.

Thanks,
Kireeti.