===
From: Malcolm Betts, Rapporteur Q12/15
      Kam Lam, Rapporteur Q14/15
Title: Liaison Statement to IETF CCAMP WG on RFC 4003
For: Information

ITU-T SG15 Q14/15 would like to thank you for bringing to our attention
the new RFC 4003 on Egress Control.  We expect to add RFC 4003 as a
reference in future specifications.  We are happy to be able to contribute
to the discussions of the IETF CCAMP WG and help to further the work on
control plane protocols in your group.

An electronic copy of this liaison can be found at
ftp://sg15opticalt:otxchange@ftp.itu.int/tsg15opticaltransport/COMMUNICATIONS/index.html