Title: Liaison Statement to CCAMP on Crankback
From : ITU-T SG15, Q14/15
Contact: Hing-Kam Lam (hklam@lucent.com)
For: Information

As requested in your liaison about crankback in Recommendation G.7713,
Q14/15 would be pleased to have CCAMP review any text in draft G.7713 and
G.7713.2 revisions prior to consent.  Text will be available after our
interim meetings planned for July and November 2005. Our current plan is
to consent G.7713 Revision in the February 2006 SG15 meeting.

An electronic copy of this liaison statement can also be found at
ftp://sg15opticalt:otxchange@ftp.itu.int/tsg15opticaltransport/COMMUNICATIONS/index.html