Re: no more milestones?

Hi,

I agree that base signalling and routing GMPLS protocols need to be
worked out, and at the same time I would like to see GMPLS applications
in operational networks.

I remember about the vote on specific items (to-be-rechartered items) which
included basic signalling and routing aspects as well as some extended applications.
At that time, I felt we had a long and good discussion already about what would be
on the revised charter and it was very close to decide.

Now, though (because?) I don't know what process is done and further needed
beyond what we already went through and saw, I appreciate if we can see new milestones
reflecting the vote and recent discussions so that we can determine in Paris
hopefully without, but with some more discussion if needed.

Thanks.

Ichiro Inoue