Re: GMPLS OSPF-TE MIB

Hi Nagami-san,

Thank you for your interest and comments to our draft.

Our mib is intended to mainly support GMPLS OSPF-TE, but
we need, in the future, to support OSPF-TE as well, whether
it is in this draft or another.

Arian, can we focus on GMPLS OSPF-TE first ? And then should we
start to investigate OSPF-TE ?

Other corrections will be fixed in the future version of the draft
and are highly appreciated.

With best regards,

tomo