RE: Moving LSP ownership between control plane and management plane

Hello Diego, Adrian and all.

In my view, I feel that moving LSP ownership between MP and CP are very
useful functions for a carrier operational network, whether it be for
migration to GMPLS or for network maintenance.
As far as I understand, the I-D is a proposal for the signalling part
and does not pretend solving every associated issues. Some work will
probably be needed to implement the whole process, but this part looks
interesting to me.

I would be glad to discuss further this matter next week in Paris.

Regards

Julien

Julien Meuric
France Telecom