RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-addressing-01.txt

Hi Kohei, Rajiv, Richard,

I have on comment related to your GMPLS addressing ID:
In section 5.2 you recommend, that in the session object, the IP tunnel end-point be set to the destination TE router id and that the extended tunnel id be set to the source TE router id, which makes sense. But as per 3209, a session object can either encode IPv4 or IPv6 addresses but not both types, and there may be an issue if source TE router id is IPv6 and destination TE router id is IPv4 (or vice versa). This may happen for instance with inter-AS/SP LSPs. IMHO we should address this point.

Best Regards,

JL