Re: draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt

Hi everyone,

I think following draft is important requirement in GMPLS
inter-domain and it should be WG document asap.

Regards,

Keiji Miyazaki

Tomohiro Otani wrote:
Hi everyone,

We updated the GMPLS inter-domain TE req. draft. Since last meeting,
we believe this document has been already stable and well-recognized, however, per the last meeting discussion, we have to wait for the charter being revised, in order to be a WG document (This must be initiated by chairs).

Until then, we continue to update the contents and indeed welcome your feedback and comments through this list or during the meeting in Paris.

Regards,

tomo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title : GMPLS Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Requirements
Author(s) : T. Otani, et al.
Filename : draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt
Pages : 15
Date : 2005-7-20

This draft provides requirements for the support of generalized multi-protocol label switching (GMPLS) inter-domain traffic engineering (TE). Its main objective is to present the differences between MPLS inter-domain TE and GMPLS inter-domain TE. This draft covers not only GMPLS Inter-domain architecture but also functional requirements in terms of GMPLS signaling and routing in order to specify these in a GMPLS Inter-domain environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-03.txt