Fw: review of draft-ietf-ccamp-gr-description-03.txt

Hi,

We have updated the draft-ietf-ccamp-gr-description-03.txt according to the comments of GEN-ART's review, there is no technical changes.

We have done the following changes:
1) Added Snigdho Bardalai as an editor of this draft
2) Some typo corrections:
Nits/editorial comments:
 - 4 page 7: P2MP -> point to multi-point
 - 5.2.2 page 10: Path_State_Reomved -> Path_State_Removed
 - 6 page 13 figure 2: resoure -> resource and resouces -> resources
 - 7 page 15: travelling -> traveling
 - 11 page 17: CA  95134 -> CA 95134
3) Updated the template of Section 12 and 13, which are Full Copyright Statement and Intellectual Property Statement

The new version of this draft (04 version) has been post.

Regards,

Authors