Working Group last call on Four Ethernet Drafts

We want to last call four Ethernet drafts in a batch.

All of the drafts are quite short, but we need to give you a little extra time to read and comment, so this will be a three week last call ending on Monday 16th February at 12 noon GMT.

Please send your comments to the CCAMP list.

The drafts are:

Ethernet Traffic Parameters
draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-06.txt

Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Data Channel Switching Capable (DCSC) and Channel Set Label Extensions
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-dcsc-channel-ext-00.txt

Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Support For Metro Ethernet Forum and G.8011 Ethernet Service Switching
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-02.txt

Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Support For Metro Ethernet Forum and G.8011 User-Network Interface (UNI)
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-01.txt

I note that the last three of these are due to expire on February 8th (i.e. during the last call) so I hope that the authors can refresh the drafts with a new revision with no other changes except for the IPR boilerplate.

Thanks,
Adrian