Re: [PWE3] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-requirements-04

Colleagues,

In my rush to get this ready for last call I made an editing mistake,
requirement 30 currently reads

   30  MPLS-TP MUST support unidirectional, bidirectional and co-routed
       bidirectional point-to-point transport paths.

But it should read

   30  MPLS-TP MUST support unidirectional, bidirectional and associated
       bidirectional point-to-point transport paths.

This has no impact in terms of the meaning of the requirement, just an
editing error where I updated the terminology section to reflect discussion
on the MPLS-TP mailing list but forgot to subsequently update the
requirement to use the agreed term.

Ben