RE: Segment protection failure when recovery LSPs overlap

Nic,

RFC4873 by means of SRRO allows nodes to determine existence of
upstream/downstream recovery segments as carried in Path/Resv message.
Combined with RFC4426 and RFC4428 that refers to master/slave it results
that either C (or F) trigger a recovery action by means of disjoint
recovery segments.

Thanks,
-d.