One last comment on draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-06

Hi,

I did a re-review as last call completed.

There are some formatting issues with the current I-D, but those are easy to sort out.

Dimitri, can you confirm please that you are happy to have the new IPR boilerplate attached to the work.

Also, in Section 1 you have...

  These traffic parameters MUST be used when the L2SC value is
  specified in the LSP Switching Type field of a Generalized Label
  Request (see [RFC3471]) and the LSP encoding type is Ethernet. For
  example:

  o For Ethernet Private Line (EPL) services [MEF6], these traffic
    parameters are applicable non-discriminately to all EVCs crossing a
    given port.

Does "all EVCs" mean "each EVC" or "shared amongst the group of EVCs"?

If you can clarify, we will advance the draft.

Thanks,
Adrian