Re: Chair review of draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-01.txt

Thanks, Lou.

[SNIP]

Section 1

Paragraph 1 doesn't seem sure how many frameworks there are.
Perhaps
OLD
[MEF6] and [G.8011] provide parallel frameworks
NEW
[MEF6] and [G.8011] provide parallel views of a framework

humm, I think the original phrasing is more accurate.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

The second sentence starts "The framework discusses ..."

Thus you need either my suggestion above, or to change to "The frameworks discuss ..."

All other changes look good, so we can pick this up when we have to take IETF/IESG comments.

Cheers,
Adrian