working groupm last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-02 has ended

 All,

 the working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-gach-gal-02
 has ended.

 1. we have received the information from ITU-T ad hoc team on mpls-tp
    that the comments they have is aligned with the last call comments
    received under point 5. below in the MPLS wg last call.

 2. We have received one comment that says that the associated channel
    should not be used for OAM. Since this is the entire purpose of the
    of the associated channel the authors/editors are instructed not
    consider this comment.
 3. We have received comments that would require us to revisit the
    results of the JWT investigtaion. We will not do so, since this is
    not within our charter.
 4. We have received one comment that we are allocating too many
    experimental code points, the editors/authors are instructed to solve
    this together with the current and future RTG AD and the MEAD team
    chair.

 5. We have received a set of comments, that should be considered as
    "friendly amendments" and that should be responded to by the
    authors-editors.

 Could the authors lease update the draft and republish.

 /Loa
--

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager    phone:  +46 10 717 52 13
Ericsson /// +46 767 72 92 13

                                      email:  loa.andersson@ericsson.com
                                              loa.andersson@redback.com
                                              loa@pi.nu