I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-07.txt

directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Ethernet Traffic Parameters
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, I. Property
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-07.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-4-10

This document describes the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) - specific
        Ethernet Traffic Parameters as described in MEF10.1 when using
        Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Resource
        ReSerVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-07.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-07.txt>