Re: Working group last call: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-05

Authors,

I have some fairly minor LC comments. Also, we may get some late comments from a MIB "expert"...

- As always, please cleanup any idnits identified issues.

- Section 4:

> To manage
> MPLS/GMPLS TE attributes, MIB objects to indicate such MPLS/GMPLS TED
>   is significant.

  The meaning of this sentence isn't clear, I suggest dropping it.

- Section 6:
>   TE information is belonging to a node or a link, which is managed
  replace "is belonging" with "belongs".

- Section 7:
>   teLinkIdAddrType OBJECT-TYPE
>         " This object indicates the interface address type of the
> designated router. Only values unknown(0), ipv4(1) or ipv6(2) must be
> supported. "

  DR isn't quite right here, how about "This object indicates the
  address type of the TE Link ID."?

That's it (but I'm no MIB expert ;-).

Lou