RE: Executive summary of: RE: hard questions: request routing

Title: RE: Executive summary of: RE: hard questions: request routing

yes, but you should not be restrictive. All the hop space (content hop)
must be avilable, otherwise,
are you saying that you are restricting the distribution to two levels??????

abbie