Update

Just a few notes and reminders to everyone on the list. I don't think anyone
realized how difficult it was going to be to write the document expressing
the community's expectations of incident response teams. We now have two
editors who are working on the draft, Nevil Brownleeand Erik Guttman. Erik
helped write the incident response section of the ssh draft and brings this
experience to the task of helping Neville with the GRIP document.

We have a session scheduled for the Memphis IETF meeting Tuesday 3:30-5:50 and
I hope many of you will be able to attend. We should have another draft out
before the meeting so stay tuned. If you can't attend, please do review the
draft and send comments to the list.

The orginal charter of the working group listed 3 documents that we wanted
to publish, one each on: response teams, vendors, and service providers. We
will discuss the second and third documents at this meeting to decide whether
there is still sufficient interest to work on them. If not, we'll accept
the last round of comments on the upcoming draft and complete our work
publishing it.

See you in Memphis,
Barbara