IRT document

I jumped the gun a little bit and submitted the latest draft to the IESG
for last call as opposed to posting a last call to this mailing list first.
I hope nobody on the list has severe heartburn with this action but there
hasn't been any discussion on the list so I felt it best to push ahead.
During the last call period, folks on this list can also comment, so please
take a moment to review this document. Mike O'Dell has suggested that it be
considered as a BCP and I concurred. The goal is to have this document
published by, or around the time of, the DC IETF meeting.

Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to get this document into shape.

Barb