rfc2026

Mike,

Sorry about the extra email. I should have refreshed my familiarity with
this rfc earlier. Randy Bush just reminded me. Anyway, nowhere in it is
there a requirement for the last call in the working group. Normally, I'd
say it's a courteous and nice thing to do but given the excessively long
time it has taken to get this document to this state, and given that there
has been no criticism of the document on the list, I'd like to flipflop
back to my original request to forward it to general IETF last call. Do you
see a problem with this? I've cc'd Steve in case he wants to jump in. I'll
do whatever the "right thing to do" is.

Barb