Re: working group last call on ISP draft

>(I gave it a filename using the auspices of the grip working group. I hope
>that's okay.)

It is up to the WG chairs to determine if a draft is within the scope
of the WG.  From my reading the charter, my suggestion would be that
this draft is not in scope, and would be better as an individual
submission.

>       Experimental                                              March 1998

>       Abstract
>
>            This Request for Comments describes some experimental
>extensions to
>            the Post Office Protocol [POP3].  These extensions are described
>            here for historical purposes.  The status of this RFC is
>            Experimental.

This isn't an RFC yet, and doesn't yet have a status.  You shouldn't
say it is Experimental or an RFC.

>              recipients MUST NOT see a Bcc: header listing anyone
>              except possibly that recipient.

It is an implementation decision to let BCC recipients see other BCC
recipients or not; either is conformant.

>              In SMTP terms, the user name under which the user is logged in
>              becomes the MAIL FROM: envelope value.

Note that this may not be a valid email address.  A server should use a
MAIL FROM value which is known to be valid and which is associated with
the authenticated user.