GRIP working group request

Please schedule 1 working group session for GRIP.

Thanks,
Barb

> a. Working Group or BOF name.

GRIP Working Group

> b. Area under which Working Group (or BOF) appears;

Operations

> c. Conflicts you wish to avoid, please be as specific as possible.
>    You will be notified of any conflicts which arise. Conflicts
>    should then be resolved by the Chairs and the final outcome
>    sent to: agenda@ietf.org

Operations area meeting, SAAG, SSH, BoFs or WGs on aaa, policy, trust
(there were 3 BoFs on these areas in Chicago and I don't know whether each
will meet as a BoF or a new working group).

> d. Expected Attendance (attendance figures to be sent at a later time);

20

> e. Any special requests. i.e., do you want your session multicast
>    (multicast slots cannot always be guaranteed).

None

>2. Tuesday will have one-hour sessions. If your working group or BOF
>   needs to meet for one hour or less it will be scheduled on Tuesday.
>   Please indicate on your request if you will need a one-hour session.
>   Requests for two contiguous one-hour sessions will not be addressed
>   until all one-hour requests have been accommodated.

Need one regular slot (not a 1-hour)