<draft-ietf-grip-isp-expectations-00.txt> has been submitted

I've submitted a new draft, "Security Expectations for Internet Service
Providers" <draft-ietf-grip-isp-expectations-00.txt>, to Internet Drafts.

This document is *vastly* different from the draft-ietf-grip-isp-07.txt
and previous drafts on this subject.

Key differences:

  -the audience is ISPs only (not purchasers of ISP services - see
  Tony's document for that)

  -it doesn't attempt to be a Site Security Handbook for ISPs (see a
  future document for that)

  -it's only one-third as long (you've no excuse not to read it)

  -it's relatively controversial (could be wishful thinking on my
  part)

Please read.  Please send comments to the list.

Thanks,
Tom.

PS. As discussed at the GRIP meeting in Orlando, I'm going to weave some
of the material that was in draft-ietf-grip-isp-07.txt into a "Site
Security Handbook Addendum for ISPs".  I haven't gotten a chance to work
on that yet, but still hope to 'real soon now'.