draft-ietf-grip-user-01.txt

draft-ietf-grip-user-01.txt "Security Expectations for Internet Service
Provider Consumers" is in the internet drafts. It incorporates comments
from various people.

Section 5 was suggested by Chris Kuivenhoven. It's very rough and needs
lots of work.

One suggestion I didn't incorporate was one to make a separate
"checklist" of questions somehow, separate from the text. There's
several possible ways of doing it, and I haven't decided which one is
best yet. Perhaps we can discuss it in Minneapolis.

	Tony Hansen
	tony@att.com