Re: Minutes of GRIP working group meeting

Hello BArbara:

> I agree the adjacent positioning of the two words is a little awkward. What
> do others think?

A: "Security Checklist for Internet Service Consumers" was the name
   we came up with at the meeting, and I liked that.

B: "Security Checklist for Internet Service Provider (ISP) Consumers"
   a) brings in the acronym ISP, which most people will recgnse,
   b) resolves the juxtaposition of Provider and Consumers

Let me throw in a third possibility -
C: "Security Checklist for Internet Service Provider (ISP) Customers"

I reckon this one avoids the notion that it's the ISP which gets
consumed!  Instead, the customer uses the service.

Cheers, Nevil

| Nevil Brownlee                     Director, Technology Development |
| Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x8941        ITSS, The University of Auckland |
|   FAX: +64 9 373 7425      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand |