Re: meeting in Oslo

I sent a plea to the agenda folks. I really, really, thought I'd made the
request weeks ago but I couldn't find the proof of it in my email pile.
Thanks to Tristan for noticing it. I've had so much travel recently that
the last thing I've been doing is doing the prep for the IETF trip.
Baaaaad decision. Sorry for the major lapse on my part. I'll send an agenda
before the end of this week to the list.

Barb