Re: Definition of ISPs

Tristan sent a snippet of text to the list that is going to be included in
the three documents currently being developed. As in many documents, it's
helpful to define your terms for the context of the document. We aren't
defining in any way the characteristics of a business, but are clarifying
the set of organizations we are collectively referring to as ISPs within
the context of these documents. There's considerable variation in
definitions in the community and we're simply stating the one we'll be
using in the documents.

Barb