Re: 46th IETF-WASHINGTON, DC: WORKING GROUP/BOF SCHEDULING

Hi,

Don't want to be late and miss a good time slot :-)
Here's is my formal request for two GRIP working group meetings.

Thanks a bunch,
Barb

>a. Working Group or BOF name.

GRIP

>b. Area under which Working Group (or BOF) appears;

Operations

>c. Conflicts you wish to avoid, please be as specific as possible.

Security area wgs, open Operations area meeting

>d. Expected Attendance (figures from the 45th IETF listed below);

35

>e. Special requests. i.e., multicast (data projectors will be available
>   in all meeting rooms)

No evening, no Friday time slots

>2. Tuesday will have one-hour sessions. If your working group or BOF
>   needs to meet for one hour or less it will be scheduled on Tuesday.
>   Please indicate on your request if you will need a one-hour session.
>   Requests for two contiguous one-hour sessions will not be addressed
>   until all one-hour requests have been accommodated.

prefer regular time slots. However, if the first meeting is on Monday,  the
second slot could be a single 1-hour slot on Tuesday.