working group meeting in Pittsburgh

OPS  grip	G & R for Security Incident Processing WG
Tuesday, August 1, 2000: 1415-1515  Afternoon Sessions II

Please try to attend this meeting to discuss the current stalemate we have
with the ISP document, draft-ietf-grip-isp-expectations-03.txt. It would be
helpful if you have re-read the document to refresh your memory of its
contents. I've asked both our ops area AD to attend as well as the security
AD. It would be very helpful if we had as many major ISPs present as possible.

If you are unable to attend the meeting, please send your comments to the
list so they can be considered.

See you there,
Barb