Re: Fwd: Eeek - .NU Domains using Ö, Ä , Å - And More

Hello;

.NU Domain has been working with APNG/iDNS.org for over a year. I sat in
the front row (in front of Patrick F. and next to Harald) at the BOF in
Washington DC in Nov. So I guess you could say we are participating from
day 1 <smile>. I am also co-chairing the APRICOT BOF on idn and iNAMES in
Seoul (with Tan Tin Wee) and would welcome anyone on this list to
participate at that session (Martin?)

Regards,

Bill Semich
.NU Domain Ltd