Re: [idn] Change request for cidnuc

"J. William Semich" wrote:

> James, or Marc:
>
> Are we now discussing implementations, or are we still focused on agreeing
> to the final presentation in Adelaide of the requirements? this reads like

Sorry, I don't want to blur the focus on requirements (which are clearly
critically important - get them wrong and the web's worldwideness is
comprimised).

> an implementation discussion, which I thought was not appropriate for this
> WG, so I'm trying to get my bearings...

My email was sent to the CIDNUC author, and only CC-ed to the WG (deciding on
requirements without a feel for implementation abilities is not optimal).

> Thanks,
>
> Bill Semich
> .NU Domain

regards,