Re: [idn] requirements-07

I expected that failing to be convinced of James' views on the authentication
mechanism in dns registry provisioning (provreg) would have to be paid for
somewhere. The payback of not reading my draft and not breaking my rice bowl
commentaries on the ietf-provreg list clearly weren't sufficient.

I'll go stand next to Bill Simpson in the disliked-by-the-chair corner for the
obligatory 60 seconds and then get back to the work of contributing towards
interoperable engineering.

Cheers,
Eric