Re: [idn] Dots, and a path to working IDNs

I am only address the user interface side of the question.  For
industrial development, please see J. Seng's comment.

Phonetic symbols is not the same with the number of sounds in
 a language.  For the number of sounds in a language you have
to ask speech recognition experts.

Liana Ye