Re: [idn] Re: converter page?

Simon,

Let me make one additional suggestion, which is sort of orthogonal to Martin's... It would be useful, as an alternative to UTF-8 and the other encodings you support, to be able to put in a string of characters as a list of items in U+nnnn form. You show that form in your debugging option, but, if the characters going in don't match what you produce, there is no obvious way to provide them. I'm particularly concerned here about characters my browser has no way to render (e.g., appropriate fonts not installed, etc.)

The script/web page itself is much appreciated.

thanks,
john