Re: [idn] Announcement of IDNConnect, to be held May 28-30

% Greetings again. IDNConnect will take place May 28-30, 2003, in the
% San Francisco area. It is the first international, face-to-face event
% for internationalized domain names. The two purposes of the event are
% to help implementers of IDNs in programs, software libraries, and DNS
% servers to test their software against other programs and against
% reference implementations, and to foster a discussion of issues with
% registering IDNs in zones throughout the world.
%
% We have already gotten good response from software implementers and
% registries from around the world, so we expect to fill up well before
% the event. Registration is $195 per person for the three-day event.
%
% Much more information on the event can be found at
% <http://idnconnect.jdna.jp/>.
%
% --Paul Hoffman, Director
% --Internet Mail Consortium

	Very cool.  If folks want to work on such things in a persistant
	fashion, they could take advantage of the testbed, visable at
	http://www.rs.net

--bill