RE: [idn] IDN eamples for testing

For companies like Ben & Jerry's, Bang & Olufsen, Nestlé, L'Oreal, Kookaï, etc. the IDN will be much more significant than the introduction of .biz and .info. Let's make it significant in a positive sense, rather than a significant new anti-cybersquatting expenditure.

Yours Sincerely,

Peter Gustav Olson

PLESNER SVANE GRØNBORG
Law firm

34, Esplanaden
DK-1263  Copenhagen K.

Tel:		+45 33 12 11 33
Fax:		+45 33 12 00 14
E-mail:		pgo@psglaw.dk
Website:	www.psglaw.dk

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and then delete this e-mail and any attachment without retaining copies or disclosing the contents thereof to any other person.  Thank you.