Q/A Clarification

Just to pass along a hallway conversation with Allison and Aaron - I didn't
ask the right question of Aaron Falk this afternoon about how he thought
his experience with IESG-recommended reviewers might map to the SIR
proposal.

In a subsequent conversation, Allison mentioned to me that what Aaron was
looking for wasn't just review of a document, but review of a body of work
spread across multiple documents. Most of the SIR discussions I've been
part of have used "reviewing a document" as the unit of measure; Aaron was
looking for reviewers of DCCP, whether DCCP was one document or three (or
more).

Not sure what the right answer for SIR is, but it's worth mentioning to the
BoF community...

Spencer Dawkins

http://mail2web.com/ .