RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-00.txt

Pls keep the purpose of the document in mind.
I sort of feel that adding this would just bloat the
document and not add value to detect a problem that
we encounter in practice (if it happens at all,
then it is very very rare as far as I know).

Thanks,
Bert